Thursday, October 8, 2009

Panasonic TH-50PZ850U Excellent

Excellent price/delivery from Vanns/Yellow freight. Great TV, games and movies via PS3 amazing, sound is so good that I won't be buying a theater system anytime soon. Standard TV is ok too, better then I expected eventhough I'm less then 8ft away. Glare is somewhat of an issue during the day and night viewing with lights on, but it's ok and I will get used to it. Viera cast is easy to setup and have been using it to check the weather and look at u-tube videos. All in all perfect so far.

I also want to comment on Vanns excellent customer service. I placed the order on 09/02/08 and it was delivered on the 8th. During that time Vanns dropped the price a couple of times, a quick email to them and they promptly credited my amazon CC. I thought that was pretty classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment